About WOMM-U: The School of WOMM and Social Studies
WOMM-U has been redesigned to help marketing professionals advance their education around word of mouth marketing and social media, as well as build a community of colleagues to call upon as a lifetime resource. Offering a unique blend of classroom instruction and real world application, attendees will be prepared to handle anything that comes their way in the ever-changing marketing landscape.
Sponsored by the Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA), WOMM-U attracts 350+ of the foremost interactive marketers, working in WOM today. At WOMM-U, you'll adopt best practices in the disciplines of word of mouth and social media. The conference provides the hands-on learning marketing professionals can absorb, apply, and immediately put into practice.
What to Expect
- Two full days of peer-to-peer exchange and hands-on learning opportunities
- Interactive and application based workshops
- Dynamic keynotes with a developmental component
- Time to check out the diverse exhibits and chat with sponsors
- A variety of WOM worthy networking opportunities
Who Should Attend
The objective at WOMM-U is to provide the hands-on learning marketing professionals at the mid-manager level and below so desperately seek from industry experts, experiential thought leaders, and engagement enthusiasts. Both WOMMA members and non-members are encouraged to attend
WOMM-U 2012 Attendee Profile
- More than 50% currently a WOMMA member, and first WOMMA conference
- 42.6% Brand, 37% Media Buyer/Agency/PR
- 50% manager level (next SVP/Director)
- Job titles: market analyst, sales manager, online community manager, client research analyst/consultant, social media specialist, business development, PR, coordinator
Testimonials from WOMM-U 2012
"Enjoyed the brilliant thought leaders (insights and experiences) in the industry, the size of the breakout sessions, and I really loved the personal nature of the presentations."
" The people, content, and takeaways impact my day-to-day professional life."
" Edutainment -- Educational & Fun."
" Loved the variety of brands featured and the breadth of topics covered. Well-rounded excellent educational opportunity."
Online registration is now closed. You can register onsite at the Radisson Blu Aqua starting at 10:30am Monday, May 20
Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel